Monday 9 June 2014

Physics Project Reflection #4

Final Physics Project Reflection

Finally, all our hard work has paid off. We presented our roller coaster to the public and I believe it was a great success. We learned a lot during this unit, we learned about Newton's laws of motion, G-forces, and energy, we also learned a little bit of engineering from building the roller coaster. I liked learning about all of Newton's laws and I also liked to learn about physics in general. We could have smoothed out our roller coaster by making the helix coil on the third building a little bit better working, but other than that, I believe we did a great job on our roller coaster. I felt a lot of pride when I heard little kids whisper our roller coasters name associated with the word "Awesome".

No comments:

Post a Comment